Monday, May 9, 2011

April 11

hey whats happening in the 801? here not to much this past week. you all herd about the pig we cooked, well that was delicious. maybe for my home coming ill buy one and we can cook it up! sound good mom! ill let connor kill it! well also this week i had divisions with our District leader. he is from my group and a good missionary. we started out going to our possible people and started teaching really good lessions. we found out the chanlenge of one of the my favorite investigators that i have been teaching for about 6 months now. basically all my mission. really great and im hoping for a baptism soon. things here are great im enjoying life...

well what else happend here. i went on divisions with my bishop and we had a rocking time getting to know some members and such before i leave here soon. 2 more weeks left in this change. should be a great 2 weeks. i get to be here for the santo semana... holy week. spring break. and the weekend all the catholics have there meetings and parade thing for black jesus and such. there are comercials all over the tvs about it. it will probably be a hard week of working too. but im up for the challenge.

so spanish is coming along pretty well. im studing harder and wrote up a plan for it. so i wouldnt be surprised if im speaking like a champ in 3 months. but we will see. 

Health: well my Mono is back up and fighting me hard! sucks a big one. around 2 o clock i feel like i just got done with a 6000 yrd swim workout. so its a stuggle sometimes to stay awake while studing. im enjoying life though. gotta be thankful for what you have right. i could be worse off. 

Members: apparently the members here love me and dont want me to go. the primary kids found out that i leave for real this time and they were a bit upset yesterday. funny stuff.. also one family wants me to move in with them when im done with my mission too... ha funny stuff there. these Baltenecos (thats what they call themselves here.) are really cool i sure do love them! they also want me to show the relief society how to make cookies because they dont know how! so next thursday were having milk and cookies! YUM!!! yes i do know how to make cookies. also this week im putting on an activity about the 2 coming of Jesus. should be awesome. i am in the process of making a movie. so maybe ill have it posted online for you all to see. or not. but yeah im excited for that!!! 

well that was my week my thoughts.... write me family! and Friends! DEAR ELDERS are good to get. 

well keep it real 
love
Elder Crockett

No comments:

Post a Comment