Monday, May 9, 2011

April 18

hey well this week was really awesome. some life lessons and such... why do i love my bishop? well ill get to that later. this week started off with delicious tacos that i made my self. and i discoverd a smoothie place in my area with dang good smoothies!  tuesday nothing really happend. wednesday i went on divisions with our zone leaders.

that really was an expirence! i got kicked out of my area and sent to the zonies area. there me and the zone leader didnt do to much work. we went to our first appointment and that fell through.. such is life though. we then went to get photocopies of some pamphlet for the zone. ate some icecream and then went back to the house.. wow what a rough life as a zone leader.  later that night we went to the stake presidents house to eat with the other missionaries who live with us. there the elders said they were going to bring investigators but came up short. the wife was said since you dont have investigators you cant eat here! the gringo elder replied well thats ok your food makes me sick anyways... yeah after that it was just funny! the wife was mad the elder too. but eventually she was telling the other missionaries how me and this togan are ´´santos´´ or holy ones! haha  really was a great night felt like eating at home.


well on to why i love my bishop. the dude saved my life you could say. me beeing the awesome adventurous  person i am i went in to a well to help dig and clean it out. well it was pretty deep wont say how deep for mommys sake but yeah. i got down there on a rope and all no problem... got down to work. we had a fan pumping air for me and the deal was 20 minutes then change.. well i had to set everything up and was down for about 45 minutes. yes i did have air. and who care now im alive. but back to the story. i worked and then remeberd im only a quarter of the way done. i have to climb out. well they lowerd the bucket i made my way up. alright i can do this... got a quarter of the way up. and was stuggling to get to the foot hold. i was litterally inches away but i couldnt do it i dropped back down into the abyss... what is going to happen to me am i going to die down here? Ah freak. another ´´search and rescue´´ expirence what is dad going to say.. NUTTY PUTTY CAVES??? haha well my bishop is about 5´4´´ 130lbs. he pulls up the buckett takes it off and ties a loop. he says hes going to pull my but fat body out. with the help of one other kid and my comp. well i said a silent prayer and heave hooo... they were pulling me out little by little... wow what strength! im probably playing with 200 lbs now sad to say. i need to run or something... but little by little my fat butt got out of there. i reached the serface and everyone including me was exhausted!! ugh! wow that really was rough and hard. i sat by a fan to suck in some air. my body just thrashed... really was a good life expirence. im not imortal. after this my bishop went down in to the cave...  he was easier to lift out! ha ha but i didnt come out clean i recived rope burn and blisters. on my hands i have about 13-15 places where skin has been ripped off and now blisterd. PARTY!!

well that happend all yesterday. wasnt that just a great expirence. after the members put some anti-bacterial stuff on my blisters and it stung and they all laughed. sucked but i really enjoyed this expirence! sorry mom but yeah was good!

hope everyone had a great week! this week were banned from entering the streets thursday till sunday. we have to wake up early and go to the stake center. fun stuff i guess! wierd being out side of the mormon ville and living in a catholic town. ill maybe snap a foto or two. but yeah great week im still alive and working hard no need to worry.

Love Elder crockett

No comments:

Post a Comment