Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9

well i havent talk to you guys in a while...
 
Well it was great talking-to you all yesterday! It raised my spirits. Im still really sick and bed ridden. I'm thinking it's pneumonia. My favorite sickness! YAY!! No not really freak! Yeah so not much happened this week I went to Reu for a conference returned and went to bed and have been there for the last what 4 days now. I'm a wreck. Yesterday I pushed myself out if bed to go to church. Those 2 hours were pure pain and agony for me. Yeah church was only 2 hours because everyone after Sunday school got up and left. Ha ha ok that's cool I guess. What can we do then? after we went to the cemetery to dedicate a grave. I felt like I had allergies or something I could barely open my eyes and was sneezing eyes watering. Sucked a big one. When to our branch presidents house to eat lunch. That was alright but still looked and felt like death. Chicken soup. Was good the first time and the second time when I puked it up after. Called you guys and that was about it. Spelled the rest if the day/night. Woke up to coughing up flem. Tasty yellow stuff right. I wanna say it's progressed to my lungs resulting in pneumonia.
All I can say is that I honestly hate being sick!!! Ugh.
So I for got to ask for things while on the phone. So here's the list in order of my desires. Ha ga sorry for being a "wanty" kid mom. But feel free to get another box ready for my one year mark!! :) !
 
1. Brown Doggs!! Brownie mixes we have an oven that can be used to make these
2.reeses candy
3.gummy bears
4.peanut butter- M&ms the pretzel ones or peanut buttery ones
5.protien bars, cliff or like snickers marathon
6.fruit snacks not just any kind though... the fruit smiley ones
7.protien powder! yum breakfast
8. vitamins- vitimin C tablets
9.letters
10. if you really want to get on my good side. a bag of malt o meal fruity pebbles. or golden smacks.
 
well there you have it  not much that you dont know about me here... was awesome talking to you all and i enjoyed it i love you and hope you have a great week!!
 
Love Elder crockett

No comments:

Post a Comment