Monday, May 16, 2011

May 16

well im still alive if anyone really cares.. ha ha jk. but thinks here are going alright. nothing like having a migraine for a couple days here ha ha. sucks and has kept me from working a little bit. its a pain but also nice to finnally get a rest once in a while. but for no i like working. i had the oportunity to go on divisions with our district leader. that was a good time and i enjoyed talking with him and working in my area. my comp is a quiet kid and with me its harder cause i want to express my feelings and let my personality show but in spanish its really getting to be a pain to try and do that. i want people to know that im not just a silent kid... so i have a little more studing to to over here. 
so while we were on divisions the latino i was with is loud and funny. one of my great friends here in the mission. we went to this house were a member lives and talked and talked to their daughter who is basically done and ready for baptism but just needs to reconize what she is feeling is the spirt. so were working on her, im making them cookies for  family home evening.. Snicker doodles.. im doing a test trial at my house with our toaster oven... so if they are good and are a sucess im going to make them... if not i bought a brownie package that i can make for them... but this should be a great way to gain the confidence of our members/the daughters...

so what more is going down here.. not alot. things are starting to get a little cooler here. and with that comes rain. yesterday we had a fairly good rain. i was trying to dodge the water from entering in my shoes but looked up and there was no where to walk. no dry land you could say... well with that i decided to just go for it and walk. well the water was about a foot deep... yup my feet got drentched. it was crap... but o well... what a fun expirence!! the mission is so great!

im looking in to buying a pair of rain boots. so next week i think ill buy them.. full rubber ha ha.. well that will be cool. im still doing good here. just getting used to the mountains that we have to climb. my knee is not liking the downhills.. sucks really! i had an interview with president maravilla and he said that i may get a change. so this week it my go down but i dont know.. if not it will be in 3 weeks. so next week i could be in a different area. wouldnt that be cool!! ha ha ... i kinda want out but we will see...

heath update. still have head aches alot. i dont know if it due to the sinus infection. but yeah. my congestion had been getting a bit worse. i have some cool looking green mucus.. sucks really!! but yeah. things are looking better really. keeping my head up and trying to get things done here. this area needs alot of work and im glad to be helping it out.. well.

that was my week things area going good keep praying for me!! 
love Elder Crockett

No comments:

Post a Comment