Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jan 31

well this week are changes... i found out that i dont have a change but my companion does.... its going to be fun i guess... im excited for it. i love my comp but i also really want to work. the kid is a baggie or trunky. but we will see what happens. im really excited for this. this past week i had 2 baptisms.. i would send you pictures but that will have to wait till next week. this week were planning my birthday with some members. i may have a baptism on my birthday too. were working that out.. but this past week was really good. i have had a great time with planning the baptism and getting things done... so hows are the things going at home.... sorry that this weeks letter is short but i dont have that much time due to my pday activities.

today we started out with going up north to do what???? to go mini golfing. i didnt know how much fun that could really be! i enjoyed it and took 2and place by one stroke... dang... but thats alright. i may return some time soon.... was a great time and i enjoyed my time with out the comp... gringos are awesome... sorry latinos... thats just what happens..

well sorry for this weeks letter i will be sure to fill you in on all the crazy good stuff that is going on in my area and about the new companion...  i love you all and hope that you have a great time!!!! love elder crockett

1 comment:

  1. RY RY i miss you. I have been thinking alot about you lately. I will send u a letter and some birthday treats. Your amazing.
    Love
    Alyssa Hill

    ReplyDelete