Thursday, February 10, 2011

Feb 7

well this last week were changes. i really was afraid of what could happen to me here. and what things i could get my self into. well at the change meeting my area popped up along with my old comps picture... his picture fadded and my new comps came up. i scored a gringo from utah. the kid has 4 months in the mission but hes the sr comp. fine by me the kid knows spanish perfectly due to living in mexico and his mom is colombian. so we have really worked hard in my area to revive things and get fetchas. or dates for people. were working on a family right now who the husband has lymphoma.

this past week we have had a great time. i feel like a new missionary! i have a new energy and ahhh just good. this week we have a good week planned and working hard. tomorrow morning were chopping wood for the cancer family and just trying to help out all that we can to ease them into the font. ha ha 

also for all my friends.. feel free to send me letters i wouldnt mind getting a flood of letters from you guys.

how the weather in utah things here are really hot and getting hotter. im hoping for the rain! but that wont happen for a while. well the super bowl come and gone... im not saying i watched any of it but i was excited for the green bay win. i wore my greenbay jersey to pday sports was good. well thats another week down the drain sorry for the short letter we have things that need to get taken care of here. i love you all and pray for you!! 

elder crockett

No comments:

Post a Comment