Monday, July 25, 2011

June 27th part 2

well the power did go out here... but i had just enough time in my generator box to send off the first email.

so as i said not to much happend this week... im half way through the change wow how fast does time go out here. im at 11 months now tormorrow. (not counting down) and things are going good. me and my comp have been finding familys this last week we contacted about 4 familys boosting our stats up! were hoping to have a little bit of success with that this month of july.

so i hear summer is starting up there and that all is going well... i was sick for a day but things are looking out for me here! so our house is infront of a mom and pop resturant. or here they say comedor. so every day what to i eat??? STEAK! dont know if its the best thing for me to be eating but its delicious!! im not gaining weight. maybe i need the protien out here. but its awesome! 

hmmmm not alot more happened or that i can think of to write. sorry for a lame week. this week were travling for a 2 zone conference. so that should be sum what cool. i love hearing from my mission president! hes a really cool guy! well thats all for now love ya guys 

be sure to email me this week!!

Elder Crockett

No comments:

Post a Comment