Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21

well this past week has been a good week so far.  i didnt have changes in area. 5 changes here so ill hit 7 months in this area! ugh. i really want to get out but its probably best that i am here. everything here is going great. i dont really like showing the area around for a 2nd time. 

my new comp is from honduras. he has 17 months in the mission knows the doctorine and all but doesnt really know how to work. so i feel like im training. its rough. but this will probably prepare me for the time to come. hes not my favorite comp but what can you do right?

so yesterday we had a service activity. we went and chopped some wood for a family who the husbund has cancer. so us and the elders quarm went and did that for a good 2-3 hours. was great and yes i do have blisters on my hand. sucks. and after that we went to our next visit and we invited our selfs to help them load up a truck of wood and take it to their house. so yesterday was a service filled day. really felt great about it afterwords and such. 

so my thoughts on this change.. well i just want to get through it. its going to be rough. dont like my comp really. but oh well. 6 more weeks i think i can pull through with it.  

so march maddness is in the books. kevin told me a little bit. my bracket is in the mail. but  from what i herd my bracket is messed up from the upsets... suck! but thats what happens when you have no knowlege of stats and such. but oh well. so how are things?

im just about what 7 weeks from calling home! that will be awesome and im excited for that! i miss you all and sorry for the borring email this week. this week looks a little more promising for fun! 


i love you

Elder crockett

No comments:

Post a Comment