Thursday, December 2, 2010

well this week was really good i had a good time here. things are just the same old same old. work non stop and yeah..
so this week i learned how to make tortillas. you think it would be easy but not for this gringo... the family were all making fun of me because i kept on messing up and by the time i was done making 1 the mom made about 12 ish... yeah eventually ill be good ha ha.. so my friend had an emegency change today so i wont have a friend around to talk english with for a while... its going to be rough but such is life as a missionary.

so the story of the week happend last night i was just about to fall asleep when i felt something on my arm... it jumped on my mosquito net and i realized what it was.... a huge cockroach me and my comp took down my mosqueto net and killed the sucker... freaking thing. i couldnt fall asleep for another 30 minutes... oh well..

this sunday a kid recieved his mission call and our recent convert recieved the priesthood. it made me think back on all those times in my life. crazy how fast time really goes out here... i enjoy what i can get though...


anyways my time is just about up... hope everyone is having a good time in the snow. im having a great time sweating all day long in the heat getting sun burnt.

love elder crockett

No comments:

Post a Comment