Monday, October 11, 2010

Hey

well this week has been an interesting week. we had a 2 day seminar
with president maravilla. it was about how we can better teach people.
i was having some home sickness problems and such and talked with him
about it. well he helped me out and i love my mission it really is a
blessing to be out here and have everything that we have! it hot out
here... i really dont like it but well thats my mission.. people here
go to bed early and dont care if people are sleeping.3am this morning
the neighbors were setting of firecrackers and there car alarm. made
me so so mad. but thats life. another thing that is funny is that the
people close off the street and decide to have a fiesta. and they go
on for hours.
my comp is cool a latino. he knows a enough english to help me out and
to teach me what the people are talking about. although i really dont
understand them. but thats life. i have made it 2 weeks out here and
more to come. its really a good expirence. people here are nice. were
finding a lot of people to teach but not alot to follow up. i just
hope to find some more people out here. i really enjoy life. im
attaching some pictures. of me and the walk out to one of the members
houses... its kinda freaky and i thing aliens are going to pop out and
eat me.
so people here have some really messed up lives. this family were
teaching is having issuses. we as missionaries get the opportunity to
hep solve them eventhough i think its not our place to get into
peoples lives. next week ill send some more fotos! so you can look
forward to that. i really miss you all at home but know im here for a
reason. i may not know it yet but thats life. ill soon find it. i hope
the language clicks again sometime soon. i just need to build my
vocabulary.
but thats life... i hope this week is going better for everyone at
home and i look forward from hearing from you all!! be safe and sorry
for the short email!.
love elder crockett

No comments:

Post a Comment