Wednesday, August 4, 2010

E-Mail #1

hey how is everyone!!!
im doing alright... its great to be a second year gryfindor!! or how ever you spell it! thanks for all the dear elders!! i really appreciated being the bread winner of the district. so im fighting off a cold and am possibly getting pnemonia too... its stanks!! so my comp is my friend from high school!! funny how things work... the mtc is awesome and so is the temple!! i loved going this morning! such a nice way to start off the day!! so dad herd you went running on your bday... and you made mom drive forever long... thats cool and the mouse in the stove is your resposability! ha ha sukas! there are a lot of lehi people here in the mtc and Mark comes in today! im excited for everything... spanish is getting tough... im a little discuraged but its only been a week right... i just have to get my mind on the goal... i only have 2 weeks left in this compound... i hate how you can't see anything out side of this place... its to dark and dreary... i hope all is well!!! and when is my package coming??? you should send me it mindy since mother failed to before she left. im lost with out my scriptures!! and my bragging pictures too... i need those! so what new? anything going on thats new? tell me some worldly things!!! how is buckethead? he lost with out my personal direction? i herd 7 peaks was a downer... that stanks. so everyone here likes my korean ties and my peurto rico ties... don't know what more to say really but i love you all and my testimony has grown a whole lot sice i have arrived!!! its awesome! ill try and make you proud!!!
love you all!! elder crockett






p.s. Ryan requested that his friends/family send him dearelder letters using the website dearelder.com. he likes letters! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment